Request a Speaking Engagement
I am available to speak at and lead seminars, webinars, workshops, and retreats. Please contact me to discuss dates, topics, and rates. If the topic you are interested in is not listed below, please contact me.
Workshops & Seminars
Seminars and Workshops are provided for professional conferences, hospitals, agencies, professional groups, and clinicians. They vary in length from one hour to three business days. If the topic you are interested in is not listed below, please contact me.
Topics Include but are not limited to:
- When Clergy Harm
- Unpacking the DSM 5
- Understanding Addictions
- Loving a Sex Addict
- Attachment Styles and the Impact on Adult Relationships
- Happiness: Attaining, Keeping, Letting Go
- Working Through Trauma: Incorporating the Other
- Relationship Issues and Styles
- Differential Diagnosis and Treatment
- The Four Types of Gun Violence: What we need to konw
- Living in Recovery
- Treating Individuals in Recovery
- Recovery and the Family
- Attachment Styles and Implications for Treatment
- Meditation and Mindfulness
- Tools for Thriving in Adversity
- Understanding the 12 Steps and 12 Traditions
I have been very grateful to work closely with Jan Gomien of AATP in providing quality workshops that offer Continuing Education Units.
Many of these seminars have been recorded and are available for study at home. Upon completion of a test, included in the materials, you will receive Continuing Education Units.
Contact AATP at email@example.com for more information.
AATP recorded seminars include:
- Women, Substance Abuse and Recovery”
- “Sociopaths and Narcissists”
- “Sex Addiction”
- “Bi-Polar? Borderline? Or Relationship Addiction?”
- “Process Addictions: Differential Diagnosis”
- “Duplicity, Lies and Eating Disorders”
- “Complications of Attachment”
- “Understanding the DSM 5”
- “Emotional Overeating”
Topics include but are not limited to:
- Resentment, Silence and Power Plays vs Awareness, Choice and Freedom
- Restorative Practices for Healers
- Naming the Dragon: Making Space for Change
- Wellness and Practice: holistic strategies when caring for others
- Letting Go: What Does That Mean?
- Partners, Allies, Companions, Lovers and Co-Creation
- Silence: Stepping out of Busy-ness and into Relation
- Choice: Taking Stock, Taking Action
- Healing Narrative, Connecting Stories
- When Loss Comes
- Connection, Intimacy and Contract
- The Secret to Loving Without Losing Myself
- Where Is My Miracle?
- Narrative Medicine: Connection and Care
- Embracing Creation in a Goal Centered World
- When Marriage Means Separation
12 Step Topics:
- Step work
- 4th Step work
- Living out the 7th Tradition: Being Fully Self Supporting in Body, Mind and Spirit
- A Daily Reprieve from Character Defects; Daily Use of Character Assets